Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Discouraged

I wish they would tell you exactly what it was that made them decide, "no, you're not the one for us."  Each freakin time it is the same exact BS.  I'm guessing there is a Web site with templates for rejection letters.
"Dear Schmooby, While we think you really are the cat's meow, we've decided to go with another candidate  for a reason which we will not disclose to you.  Best of luck in your future endeavors."

I thought I really connected on this last round of interviews and it didn't help that I *really* wanted this job.  It was perfect.  My feelings are starting to get hurt and I don't know quite what is wrong with my qualifications.  Maybe it's my handshake.  Maybe I shouldn't have curled my hair this morning, or perhaps they don't like the fact that I telecommuted for the past 10 years.  I don't know how to get around that but it seems like a black mark on my resume.

I am feeling like this coming summer will prove to be one of the worst in Crouse Haus history.


No comments: