Monday, March 13, 2006

Phil home early!

My life would be SO much easier if Phil got home from work at 5:30 every night. I can't tell you what a difference that extra 1 hour 15 minutes makes at the end of my day. Tonight I was just trying to settle the kids down and get dinner finished when Phil walked in the door. I am always happy to see him, but when he gets home so early I am ecstatic! I usually feed the kids before he gets home because Amanda goes to bed about 7 and both kids are ready to start gnawing on their arms by about 5:45 p.m. So, if I've had a tough day, it will get really rough when I try to get my son to eat and try to keep my speed eater from screaming her head off while she waits for Lucas to finish his dinner.

Anyway, I'm in a great mood following a fabulous day with the kids that ended with such a nice surprise.

No comments: